Good Morning Friends,
In our daily life, we are doing couple of activities which consider as social work. Our culture teaches us helping others as part of our duty. Because of that we grow and train in such a way that we do couple of activities but we didn’t realise it’s social work. It’s service to community.
- Old man crossing the road– we stop and help him to cross the road
- Blind man moving on the street and we help him to avoid obstacle
- A pastiwal comes to our home and we offer him glass of water
- A vegetable vendor lady comes to our home and we allowed her to sit and offer water
- A small child of our house servant is always allowed to play with family
What i am trying to say here is, Social work is inbuilt within us and also we are doing it in our daily life without even knowing.
Let’s be aware about it and let’s do it with self awareness and self consciousnesses.
Social Work is not a one time project but it’s part of daily life and ongoing life for us.